Mosquitoes bites infect people with dangerous diseases like Dengue, Malaria, Zika, etc. During the monsoon season, the mosquito multiplies its growth depending on the condition. Usually, the life cycle of mosquitoes takes four days and long for a month. The adult mosquitoes emerge from the surface water and fly away. To protect ourselves from these mosquito bites, we use many solutions to eliminate mosquitoes in our surrounding area.
We used mosquito coils to protect ourselves from mosquitoes; later, the best way of electric mosquito bats emerged. Every model has a modification of the traditional flyswatters. Electric mosquito bat works quickly. You don’t have to crush the insect against the hard surface; instead, you can kill it with a mosquito racket. And also, you don’t have to use harmful coils and toxic liquids to kill the mosquitoes. This mosquito bat comes with a rechargeable feature where you can recharge the bat and use it.
This bat gives an excellent solution against problems such as increased infection of mosquitoes, flies, and other insects. The mosquito-killing racket is made with a unique three-layer design that kills the insect that comes in contact with the electric current’s high voltages. A mosquito bat is also called a racket zapper or zaps racket with a battery-operated feature with a handheld device to kill mosquitoes. Let’s see about the 10 best mosquito bats in India.
10 Best Mosquito Bats in India
- The racquet is manufacture with aircraft-grade ABC plastic. The HIT racquet comes with long battery life with 400 mAh of battery that can stand for one month and can be rechargeable up to 200 time
The product kills the insects with its 3500 DC voltage power. It consists of a switch with three modes device off and on and a device armed with an LED. It has six months warranty period where a customer can register within ten days on the HT websites to use other benefits. The customer service which gives helpful and a good experience. The racquet is designed in a useful way to capture the number of mosquitoes for the first time. We can now catch the tiny insects and get a healthy environment at the home, office, etc.
It has feature LED lights that are designed to search for insects in the dark. The mosquito racquet is easy to operate and use even if the mosquito hides behind the curtains, below furniture, or in a wall corner: the product slays them for good. If you charge for the first time and it can kill the mosquito for many hours. Now you are safe from mosquito bites, rashes, infections, and diseases.
- It has an inbuilt LED light.
- This product gives 3500 DC voltage, which kills the mosquito.
- It gives long battery life.
- It can be recharged many times.
- It is packed in an environment-friendly way.
- It gives six months all Indian warranty.
- This product must be kept moisture-free.
- If a specific piece comes in contact, it may experience an electric shock.
- The quality of this racquet brand is reasonable when compared with others. This brand is known for its excellent brand services. Akshara is a rechargeable racquet that provides electric shockproof and leak proof. It has a unique twin rechargeable feature, which gives quick recharge.
Compared with chemical killers, this product is safer to use. There are light in weight and durable, and it is easy to operate. They have an LED light installed inside the racket that kills the mosquito even in the darkness. The product is designed with a quality ABS virgin quality plastic, which makes them environmentally friendly. The company gives one year warranty with spare parts and battery. To show how to use this, Akshara shares the necessary information and a video demo of the rechargeable racket to handle it freely and conveniently.
If you are looking for a reliable and radiant racket, then this product is perfect for you. This product gives better durability and just right for killing mosquitoes. Compared with other racquets, it provides a good battery backup, which is available in the market. It comes with fast charging technology. This product is a shockproof aluminum mesh for lightweight.
- This device is rectangular in design and easy to use.
- Since it is german made technology, it is more dependable.
- It’s made up of ABS virgin quality plastic.
- This product gives one year warranty with customer care services.
- It has an LED light that finds the mosquito in the dark.
- The product has a strong and long-lasting flashlight.
- It is easy to use.
- It has twin speed discharge battery.
- This product provides electric shock proof and leak proof.
- This model is massive when compared to others.
- The battery capacity is not mentioned.
- The output voltage of the model is not stated.
- The battery can be easily removed and can be detached from the charge. Since it has a torch installed, this adds another feature, and the torch can separate from the racquet body and be operated separately.
This touch feature helps you to search the mosquitoes even in the dark corners. So the touch can be used in emergency times.
This product is designed with three layers of safety mesh, and these layers protect you from any accidental touch while using. It has a higher electric voltage, which operates in a shorter duration. And this device is made with ABC plastic, which makes it more reliable. It has a 3000 V output of the rechargeable racquet, which works quickly. With the help of the product, you will have a good night’s sleep.
- This product gives excellent performance.
- It is a reliable product with a smooth design.
- This racquet is made up of ABC plastic.
- It gives 3000 output voltage.
- The touch can be detached easily.
- It has good battery life.
- It has an on/off switch.
- It comes with a three-layer safety mesh.
- It does detect the bugs sometimes.
- It has less battery duration time.
- This product can be defective.
- There is no warranty mentioned.
- It can be used indoors and outdoors like the house, kitchen, garden, park, or the office. It has three-layer net protection installed in the racquet. This brand gives safety and avoids electric shocks and other accidents.
It has a rechargeable feature so it won’t run out of battery. And you don’t always have to plug the device again to use it. The device is designed solid with the mosquito racket’s plastic body conditions in highly stable condition.
Hunter Brand Mosquito Killer Swatter has a network of electric wire mesh that can be operated with a press button. The button can be used at any location without any problem. The device has an electric mesh that can be cleaned with an old toothbrush. If you are looking for a premium racquet that is durable and reliable, then this device will be your choice.
- It has a high battery life with a low current.
- It comes with a six-month warranty.
- This device is used Indoors and Outdoors.
- It has a plastic body.
- This device gives an excellent piece.
- It comes with a separate cable for recharge.
- It doesn’t have an LED feature.
- Compared to other brands, this is expensive.
- The battery quickly gets discharged if it is used for a longer time.
- This device was created to give hygiene conditions at the home, office, etc. The Mosquito racquet is designed for long battery life, and it is capable of charging 3 to 4 hours for a month. It has a 500 V output that kills the insects.
The product has an Aircraft-grade ABS plastic body and has a triple layer of wire net that guards the device. It prevents accidents like an electric shock that are caused if wire mesh comes in contact by chance. The product is safe to use inside as well as outside. It works faster when it is compared with other devices. The racquet is a trustworthy one, and development comes with quality. The capacity of the charger before usage is 40 minutes.
- This model is made up ofAircraft-graduate ABS plastic body.
- It has an on/ off switched.
- It can be charged in a shorter duration.
- It has a 500 voltage output.
- It is protected with a triple layer of wire.
- This model gives long battery life.
- It doesn’t have an LED flashlight feature.
- This device doesn’t come with a brand warranty.
- It is suitable to bring indoor and outdoor as well. It was labeled as an environmentally friendly product. This device has a safety point that accelerates the automatic overcharge and discharges cut off protection.
Nippon Terminator has a longer life because it has a Battery Management System, and the device can be recharged more than 500 times. The battery inside the Nipon Terminator bat can be charged for up to 4 hours The product has a six-month warranty, and it can be exchanged if it comes with any problem. In the mosquito racquet, both sides are installed with shockproof mesh, and it prevents any shock occurrence. And it has a micro USB cell phone charger that is used to charge the device.
- This device is lightweight.
- It has a battery management system.
- This device is protected with automatic overcharge and discharge.
- It has a shockproof mesh.
- This model gives a six-month warranty.
- It can be recharged many times.
- It has a power back facility.
- It doesn’t have an LED flashlight.
- The company didn’t provide a USB charger.
- It is lightweight to carry and available in colors. It has a 1300 mAh lithium battery; lithium always performs better than other regular batteries. Viola Rock provides a USB cable along with a micro USB charging process.
Viola Rock has Li-battery, which gives the right technology to kill the mosquitoes. Mosquitoes cause irritation to people, and it sits on food, clothes, open waters, and other household items create harmful infections and diseases. Many buy the bat instead of repellents, sprays, and coils, which brings out many dangerous side effects.
This product has better quality, and it has extra-long battery life. This mosquito racket battery can be used for a longer time without any problems. It has an inbuilt slider charging plug. It has an ergonomic hook present at the bottom, used for hanging, and this feature absent in similar products.
- It has an LED flashlight.
- The product comes with a USB cable.
- This product has different colors.
- It has a one year warranty.
- This device has an ergonomic hook at the bottom.
- It has a 1300 mAh lithium battery.
- It doesn’t have a warranty for other parts.
- Through solar energy, it cannot be charged.
- It has an outer voltage of 2200 to 2400 volts that kill more mosquitoes. It has a power input of 100 to 240 volts that produce high energy to eradicate the insects. The battery life is rechargeable which lasts for 8 to 12 hours.
A mosquito device can be carried anywhere, even if you travel outside. When you have mosquitoes at home, it tends to multiply many times. This device is installed with easy to operate. It has an LED torch that can spot mosquitoes at night. The handle is designed in a comfortable way to handle the device.
- It has a rechargeable battery.
- This device is used indoors and outdoors.
- The output voltage of this device is 2200 to 2400 volts.
- It has a LED torchlight.
- This design has a web-like design to trap mosquitoes.
- It comes with an activation button.
- The company didn’t specify the warranty for this product.
- Battery capacity not mentioned.
- It has a super fast-charging battery that can be charged with a USB device. You can use the bat before going to sleep. This product is made up of suitable quality plastic with a solid handle.
The racket is safe to use since it has an electric shock proof wire net. The product appears stylish with multi-colored options.
You can find a green color present in the racket, which helps you control the device of your needs. Since the racket has electric mesh, the mosquitoes get trapped in it. This device is 100% environmentally friendly, and it won’t bring any side effects like other mosquito repellants. It has a rechargeable facility, and that comes with a good battery backup. You can use this bat indoors as well as outdoors like office, park, kitchen. Garden etc. IN this way, you can get a stable and healthy environment.
- It is budget-friendly.
- It doesn’t bring any side effects.
- It has a good rechargeable facility.
- It comes with a good battery backup.
- This device has a shockproof wire net for protection.
- It is used in outdoor and indoor environments.
- It is easy to handle.
- The company doesn’t provide a warranty.
- It does not have an LED flashlight.
- It is lightweight to carry anywhere if you are traveling. The model’s design leaves a striking look, and the user can hold on to the button to use the racket. It is imported quality by Zhou Yu, and it was marketed by Prepoy.
Just like humans, pets get affected by mosquitoes. If you have a pet, then there will be more chance that your pet may get infected since we have a resourceful mosquito racket. You don’t have to use mosquito-killing sprays, coils, and repellants. This device is an advanced version and fasts with their work of destroying the mosquitoes. It was designed to handle easily. And it is made of ABS virgin plastic. The lithium battery is built to last longer, and so it has CE certified with safety standards.
- It has a rechargeable battery.
- It has a certified Lithium battery.
- It is made up of ABS virgin quality plastics.
- It is safe for you.
- It comes with mesh wires.
- The product is budget-friendly.
- This device racket is environmentally friendly.
- This product doesn’t come with an LED flashlight.
- There is no warranty mentioned.
How to use a mosquito bat?
- Keep the racket close to you so when the mosquito comes near to you, it makes the job easier to kill them.
- Sometimes the mosquito will not come near you, so you have to pick the bat in your hands and hunt them.
- You don’t have to swing your bat without aim, thinking that the mosquitoes will get trapped, but it doesn’t work out this way; only if you see the mosquito that comes near you at that time, you can take a swing to kill it.
- To avoid a group of mosquitoes, close the doors and windows in the evening.
Instructions to use
- When you buy the mosquito racket, let it charge before using it.
- When the racket is turned on, don’t touch the bat mesh.
- Keep the bat away from the children.
- Don’t let children play with the bats.
- While charging, keep the device turned off to avoid internal circuit damage.
- Always turn off the device after use.
- Don’t take the bat near the flammable gas or liquids.
- If you find a problem with the device, take it to the technician.
Here are the 10 best mosquito bats in India. You get to see many options among them. Many have features that differ from one to another. The choice of purchase depends on the budget, duration of usage, parts, warranty, etc. You can always look after reviews from customers who are already familiar with the product. If the review is useful from your view, you can buy the product of your choice. It is essential to have mosquito bats because Indian homes have an issue with insect breeding grounds in nearby areas.