We all want to have thick and beautiful hair. Your hair is an important feature of your overall appearance, your hairstyle is the first thing people notice about you and it is a source of pride for many people. Having beautiful hair gives you the confidence boost when you need it most.
Your hair starts thinning because of hair fall and dandruff. In India, many young men and women start losing their hair at an early age due to the genetic, environmental, diseases and personal factors. Over treating your hair with colour treatments, using harsh hair products etc cause hair to weaken and fall. Iron and folic acid are the minerals that your body needs which strengthen your hair. The pollution has a big role in the hair fall in the metropolitan cities. Here are the 10 best shampoos for thin hair in India.
10 Best Shampoo For Thin Hair In India:
- The shampoo does not use any inorganic substances. It is very affordable as well.
- This shampoo contains ingredients that are rich in protein, which will make the hair look thicker.
- The walnut which is used in the shampoo also has some strengthening properties, which helps in the process of rebuilding the hair strands thicker and stronger.
- It also contains a few very exotic ingredients that will enhance the hair texture by providing a therapeutic experience.
- After using this shampoo your scalp feels toned and enriched with nutrients and free from dryness and irritation.
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Sensitive on the scalp and hair
- Organic ingredients
- Provides for stronger hair roots
- Not easily available, you usually have to order it.
- It contains many beneficial ingredients and essential oils which makes your hair very smooth and strong.
- The biotin and collagen give your hair a lot of volume which gives you thicker hair. These components strengthen the quality of your hair.
- As it is made of organic ingredients, it provides your hair with healthy nutrients and moisture.
- The shampoo also contains essential oils like lavender, lemon, vitamin b5 and many more that provide for smooth hair.
- It can be used with any hair type but will be most effective on the thin hair.
- Gives volume to the hair
- Can be used for all hair types
- It is organic and contains essential oils.
- Nourishes the scalp
- A little expensive
- This product provides for the thickness and nourishments. This shampoo is easily available and provides for a quick and effective option for your thin hair.
- This shampoo is infused with protein and other organic ingredients which strengthen your hair from the outside as well as the inside.
- The natural compounds used in the shampoo do not damage the hair’s natural lipids.
- The shampoo also contains ingredients like honey, jojoba seed extract which provides for the additional nutrients for the growth of your hair.
- This shampoo can clean up the built-up residue.
- Natural organic substances
- Good for dry scalp and thin hair
- Has a good fragrance
- It is expensive
- Dove Rejuvenated Volume Shampoo is a simple hair product but helps to solve the complexities of thin and weak hair.
- The shampoo contains vita nutrients and provides two times with the volume and nourishment to each and every strand of hair.
- It provides the moisture and maintains the nutrients that help to repair the damaged hair.
- This shampoo reduces the hair fall and improves strength.
- It is very affordable
- It is very easy to find as all grocery stores have them
- It provides the required nourishments and keeps the hair healthy.
- It is not suitable for all types of hair.
- It is a very trusted brand in India and people know the benefits of this shampoo as it uses organic and natural substances.
- This shampoo contains soy protein which not only strengthens the hair but also makes the growth thicker
- It makes the hair appear bouncier from the outside and strong from the inside.
- It can be used for all hair types and is most effective for people with thin hair.
- It helps to repair and rebuild the damaged hair.
- It is a herbal shampoo
- It contains soy protein
- Makes the hair appear bouncier and thicker.
- Other herbal companies also offer the same for different prices.
- It consists of all organic products that make your hair look thicker and healthier. It repairs the damaged hair too.
- It contains natural ingredients like reetha, Blackberry, Amla, lavender and lemon.
- Reetha is well known ayurvedic herb that helps in providing healthier and shinier hair
- The amla is also used everywhere in India and makes the hair bouncier.
- You can use this shampoo in all types of hair and it also gives volume to your hair.
- Natural ingredients and paraben-free.
- Consists of ayurvedic herbs
- Makes the hair look healthier
- You cannot always find this shampoo at every shop you visit.
- It provides you hair with volume and density that makes your hair look rich and healthy.
- It prevents hair fall and strengthens the roots of the hair and nourishes the scalp.
- The nutrient-enriched components seep into the scalp to make it look healthier and fixes the damaged hair too.
- It also helps to remove the greasiness from the scalp.
- Strengthens the hair and scalp
- Immediate results
- Prevents hair fall
- Adds volume to the hair
- It is an expensive product
- The shampoo cleans the scalp and the conditioner nourishes and moisturizes it.
- The shampoo cleanses the scalp and hair while the conditioner provides the silky, shiny, bouncy texture to the hair.
- The condition and shampooing the hair prevents it from getting too flat.
- The shampoo can hold on to the volume and effect it provides for up to 3 days.
- After using this shampoo your hairs feels denser with more volume and silky and shiny as well.
- Goor fragrance
- Adds volume to your hair
- Shows instant results
- The shampoo is best used with the conditioner which then makes it a little pricey.
- This shampoo contains exotic plant-based extracts from Mexico and Paraguay.
- The shampoo with its natural ingredients promises to provide volume for your hair.
- The pracaxi oil and guarana seeds that strengthen your hair.
- The herbal ingredients improve the health of your scalp.
- Exotic ingredients
- Strengthens and volumizes your hair
- Consists of herbal ingredients
- The shampoo also leaves your hair to appear shinier and bouncier.
- It hydrates your head and provides stability and the fullness to every hair strand
- The Amino cell rebuild technology helps to rebuild the damaged hair
- The effect of the shampoo lasts for 72 hours and makes it look fresh.
- The flat hair is also repaired to make it look richer and healthier.
- Reduces hair fall
- Shows results very fast
- Adds volume to your hair
- It may make your hair dry
According to studies losing 50 to 100 strands of hair every day is normally more than that means you are shedding more than you should. Thinning of hair may be hereditary or some can be due to certain medical changes. You are likely to have hair thinness if you
- Recently had a baby
- Stopped consuming your birth control pills
- Hormonal changes
- Rapid weight loss in a short amount of time
- Skin infections
Stress is also an important factor in hair fall. It can lead to many diseases like Telogen effluvium and Trichotillomania.
- Telogen – where the physiological stress levels push the hair follicles to a resting phase. The hair does not grow during this phase and the remaining hair becomes weak which easily falls off when you wash your head or even by simply combing.
- Trichotillomania- This is a physiological disease where the patient pulls out their own hair due to excess stress. They not only pluck out their hair from the head but from the eyebrows and other body parts too.
Autoimmune diseases also have a role in losing your hair at an early age. The immune system protects your body to fight foreign bacteria and viruses by creating antibodies. Sometimes the antibodies for some reason attack the body’s own cells. It leads to a disease called Alopecia areata.
- Alopecia areata- in this disease the person starts losing hair in small patches all over his body which soon grows bigger, sometimes covering the entire head.
The environmental factors have a huge toll on the hair too. Factors like pollution, dust, weather change can affect the quality of your hair.
- Pollution- in India it is the primary cause of hair fall as the dust contains particles like PM2.5 and PM10. These particles often get stuck in the hair follicle and damage the roots of the hair which in turn leads to hair fall.
- Dust- the dust makes the hair very dry and rough which weakens the hair roots making it easy for hair to fall off.
Our personal hygiene and care are also very important in maintaining a healthy set of hair. You have to take care of your hair because the hair follicles have living cells that help to repair and grow the hair. The hair must be washed regularly and with care. If you do not wash your hair properly turn it may lead to fungal infections as well.
- Fungal infections like ringworms make the skin dry and scaly. It affects the scalp making it scaly which leads to hair fall
If you consume a lot of protein then to you have hair fall. This is the reason that most of the bodybuilders do not have a very healthy set of hair. You must always follow a balanced diet which keeps the protein intake in check and reduces the risk of hair fall.
You can prevent your hair from thinning by the following means:
- Scalp massage– massaging the scalp increases the blood flow in the skin which makes the hair grow thicker and stronger. You can gently press down on your scalp while bathing to do so.
- Essential oil– you can oil your head regularly which will add onto the actual oil the body produces. The oil is the nutrition for your hair and this will lead to stronger and healthier hair growth. You have to be careful with oiling the head because the excess oil can cause pimples to form. The essential oils are extracted from certain plants, lavender oil is suede by some people who suffer from patterned baldness. When you start oiling your hair, it is advised that you apply it to a small portion first and wait for 24 hours to see if your skin can tolerate the oil. If you are allergic, redness or rashes will form over the applied area and you should not continue using that oil.
- Multivitamins– the quality of hair will depend on your health. If you have certain eating disorders or are malnourished then the hair follicles will not be able to produce new strands of hair. The blood test will show if you lack or have any nutrient deficiencies. Iron, folic acid and zinc are some minerals that are good for your hair growth.
- Omega 3 and omega 6 -these nutrients cannot be produced by the human body and are called fatty acids. Omega3 helps to fight inflammation which may be the cause for your hair fall. It is found in fish. The omega6 is important for skin health and it benefits the scalp too. Omega6 is found in plant-based oils.
- Using anti- thinning shampoo– these shampoos have more dilute chemicals than the regular ones. They are a great source to prevent hair loss and the chemicals are very sensitive on your head and it nourishes the scalp which makes the hair grow thicker and stronger.
- Laser treatment– this is the last resort for your hair fall. It is a very expensive treatment which may or may not work. The machines are sold at a very high cost depending on the problem. The treatment helps to regrow your hair stronger and thicker but the effect may take a lot of time to show its results. Nowadays laser therapy can also be used at home.
The thin hair needs more nourishment and delicate chemicals that is the reason you have to choose your shampoo accordingly.
From the above discussion of the detailed review, it is evident which shampoo will suit best for which type of hair and the delicacy. Depending on the needs and demands of the users, there are several varieties of shampoos available in the market. We have picked the 10 best shampoo for thin hair in India to suit the basic yet versatile needs of varieties for your thin hair.
You no longer have to worry about your thin hairs as these shampoos will not only increase the volume of your hair but also will give it a nice bulky appearance. It would altogether give you a lovely appearance and would also increase your confidence.