If you are looking for the best air purifiers in India, then you have come across the right spot. We have compiled some of the best air purifiers.
In a world where technology is doing extraordinary things, we all are facing numerous issues. One of them is pollution and dirty air. Pollution hits us in a lot of ways, but air pollution is the main subject of discussion here.
We as human beings should try to reduce pollution in the air and fight against it. From taking care of our mother nature Earth to taking care of our family members and surrounding, we really need to get on board and do something about it.
We can take the advantage of air purifiers to breathe more healthy air as it will help in maintaining the health of our lungs, respiratory organs and overall body.
List of #5 Best Air Purifiers in India 2022
These are our top 5 air purifiers that we have collected based on vast research. Let us hop into that.
Best Air Purifiers in India 2022 – True Reviews Of Top Brands
We have talked about how you can choose the best air purifier according to your requirements. Below, we have the list of the best air purifiers in India. We have mentioned the price, the buy link, features, and the pros and cons of each air purifier in length.
- This Air purifier weighs 6.65 kg and has dimensions 20 x 18.5 x 102.2 Cms
- This product includes an air purifier, a remote, a user manual, and a composite filter
- Claims to filter out 99.95 percent of the particles which are as tiny as 0.1 PM
- It is wi-fi enabled and takes instructions from Alexa and Google assistant
- It can oscillate 90 degrees and be placed in one corner to filter the entire room air
Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower WiFi-Equipped Air Purifier, TP03 is an intelligent air purifier that automatically filters out pollen, dust particles, pet hair, and other allergens from the air.
This purifier is equipped with Air Multiplier Technology to generate and circulate fresh air inside the room. It has a cord of length of 1.9 m and is well suited for large areas and rooms. It has a 360 degrees vacuum-sealed glass filter to capture harmful pollutants and not release them back into the air.
You can link it to the Dyson app and get air quality reports at your fingertip. There is an easy-to-clean aperture, LCD display, and remote control feature. It has a noise production level ranging from 42.3 dBA to 64.4 dBA. It comes with a 2 years warranty.
- It is given a certificate of being Asthma and Allergy friendly by AAFA
- It has premium looks and design.
- It is very easy to install
- Consumes very little energy.
- With sleep mode, you can experience consistent operation with the least noise production.
- For a large room, it takes time to show results.
- Poor customer care service.
- It has the feature of releasing warm air to keep the room cozy in winters
- Claims to filter out 99.95 percent of the particles which are as tiny as 0.1 PM
- This model weighs 5.71 kgs and has dimensions of 20.5 x 24.8 x 76.4 cm
- It is wi-fi enabled and takes instructions from Alexa and Google assistant and offers Bluetooth connectivity
- It offers 350 degrees oscillation and can purify the air in all directions
If you are looking for that matchless air purifier with class features, Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Air Purifier (Advanced Technology) with heater and bladeless fan, HP04 (White/Silver) is the ideal choice for you. This is the only air purifier that comes with the functionality of a heater.
It can help you keep your room warm during cold days. It has an LCD screen where it displays the air quality of the room. You can also link it to your Dyson app and check it on your mobile screen.
This purifier has a 360 degrees vacuum-sealed glass filter to capture harmful pollutants and not release them back into the air. The model can be rotated to 350 degrees to ensure air filtration in all directions.
This also has an energy-saving mode, consuming just 40 W of energy on air purification mode and 2250 W of energy on heater mode. The LCD screen displays a message when any filter requires replacement. It also has a night mode to give you a comfortable sleep the whole night. This air purifier from Dyson comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- It is one of those rare air purifiers that come with heating technology.
- It has an LCD screen that displays air quality and notifications for filter replacement.
- It is easy to use.
- It is very reliable as compared to other products.
- It is certified as Asthma and Allergy friendly by AAFA.
- The power cable length is very short.
- It creates a lot of noise.
- This air purifier weighs 5.24 grams and has dimension 32.5 x 54.1 x 21.1 Centimeters
- It is well suited for rooms which are neither too small nor too big
- It claims to filter out 99.97 percent of particles from the air
- Comes with child lock functionality to lock the settings
- It gives real-time air quality check reports
If you are looking out for an air purifier that is well under your budget and has commendable features and also comes from a reliable brand Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier, removes 99.97% airborne pollutants with 4-stage filtration is the one for you.
With Vitashield technology, this air purifier can purify up to 270 cubic meters of air per hour. It pulls out even the tiniest pollutant for the air. It has nano-protect HEPA technology to prevent the pollutants from getting released back into the air.
It has an auto purification mode that automatically senses the air quality and functions accordingly. The night scene mode senses the dim lights and acts accordingly making the least noise to give you sound sleep. The air purifier itself notifies you when the filter has to be replaced.
With three nodes, the general, night mode, and allergen mode, it guarantees to give you the purest air. It is energy-efficient and consumes very little energy. It has a warranty of two years. This is one of the best air purifiers in India.
- It is very affordable costing just INR 11,099
- It is very easy to cleanse and maintain
- You can buy it for the ease of its installation
- The noise production level is minimal
- This air purifier consumes very little energy and can run on 2-watt power
- There is no way to link it to your mobile and get real-time updates
- Users claimed that the night mode fails to function properly often
- This air purifier weighs 5.5 kgs and has dimensions 42.5 x 25 x 53 cms
- It is ideal for rooms with an area of about 355 square feet and has a CADR rating of 303 cubic meters per hour
- The HEPA filter claims to remove 99.99 percent of bacteria, allergens, pollens, and viruses
- The carbon and charcoal filters out harmful gases, odor, and gaseous pollutants
- It has an indicator that displays the air quality of the room
If you are looking out for the best air purifier in India at a reasonable rate, Coway Professional Air Purifier, Special Green Anti-Virus True HEPA Filter (Coway AirMega 150 (AP-1019C)) is the ideal choice for you.
Originally priced at INR 30,900 you can buy it on Amazon for INR 13,500. It has a multi-layered HEPA filter to trap harmful microorganisms.
The urethane carbon filters remove gases and stench from the air and make it fresh. These filters have a life of 8500 hours. With the Auto mode, the air purifier automatically adjusts the speed depending upon the quality of the air.
The HEPA filters inbuilt into this air purifier are made from ginkgo and sumac trees and leaves from Japan. It has indicators to indicate when the filters have to be cleaned or replaced. This air purifier has been awarded for its elegant design and looks by the RED dot.
It has been certified allergy-friendly by ECARF and has a warranty of 5 years on the motor and 1 year on the product.
- It has an elegant design and attractive looks
- The customer care service is very good and worth looking out for
- It has a commendable cleaning capacity
- It is practically silent and creates minimal noise while functioning
- The auto mode sets the fan speed and other settings according to the air quality automatically
- There is no feature of wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity and it cannot take Alexa or Google Assistant commands
- This air purifier weighs 7.3 kgs and has dimensions 33.6 x 33.6 x 58 cms
- It has circulation fans which can clean the air in all directions of the room
- It has a three-stage filtration system to purify the air in the best way possible
- The air purifier has a silver coating to provide you protection against infectious viruses
- It has an LED touch panel to enable you to access the features of the machine easily
Among the others, the list of the best air purifiers in India includes Acerpure Cool Air purifier AC530-20W, 3-in-1 filter, Air quality sensor removes 99.97% pollutants, Black. The striking looks of this air purifier are worth looking out for.
It is available at the price of INR 13,403. The circulation fans in this model circulate fresh air in all directions of the room. It can throw air 10 m away from it. It has a sensor for detecting the air quality in its surroundings and indicates it through green, yellow, and red light.
The 3 in 1 filtration system helps clean air thoroughly at every stage of its filtration. At the first stage or pre-filter stage, bigger particles and pet hair are removed. At the second stage made of carbon and charcoal filters, harmful gases and odor is filtered out from the air.
The HEPA filter at the last stage helps remove the remaining 99.97 percent impurities from the air. The filter has a coating of silver to provide you protection against disease-causing germs and viruses. The product has a one-year warranty and another one-year extended warranty.
- Impressive looks and design
- Quite compact and light
- It has an affordable price
- The three-stage filtration purifies the air
- It offers great performance
- It is quite noisy
- There is no night mode available
Must Follow Buying Guide Of Air Purifiers
With the increasing pollution, breathing fresh air has almost become impossible. The viruses, bacterias, dust, pollen grains, and other allergens floating in the air cause asthma, allergies, or other respiratory diseases. However, you would want to take a breath of fresh air when you are at home. For this, you should buy an air purifier. Here, we have the list of the best air purifiers in India.
Air purifiers don’t purify the air completely but help in improving its quality and breathe cleaner air. To buy the best air purifier for yourself, you need to keep certain factors in mind.
The room size!
One of the most important facets of determining which air purifier to buy is the volume and area of your room. You should also consider the expanse of space where you are going to keep your air purifier. For smaller areas, go for more compact air purifiers.
Moreover, if you want to experience the most out of your air purifier, go for an air purifier that is suitable for an area 40 percent larger than the size of your room. This would help you make the most out of your air purifier.
There are air purifiers that create a lot of noise while functioning. It is recommended that you should avoid getting those air purifiers for your bedrooms.
Warranty you get!
We have already mentioned above that filters and level purifiers in-built in the air purifiers require regular replacement. For this purpose, you should go for a brand that has good customer care policies and offer services as and when required.
You should keep in mind to check how much each replacement will cost. We hope that you would not like to buy an air purifier at a lower cost and then spend the whole money getting the filters replaced every time.
You should also not forget to check the warranty period of your air purifiers.
What’s with the different levels of filters?
Air purifiers come with different types of technologies and filters. Before you buy an air purifier, ensure that you know well about these technologies, so you can buy the best fit.
- Pre-filters: As the name suggested, they do work before the actual filtration begins. They filter out larger particles of dust and hair from the air.
- Hepa Or High-efficiency Particulate Air: All air purifiers come equipped with HEPA technology. It filters out almost 99.9% of particulate matter from the air. It removes allergens, pollens, dead skin cells, dust particles, and other big impurities from the air. The HEPA filters have to be replaced periodically. The larger the area of these filters, the more will be the air it can filter out.
- Activated Carbon Or Charcoal As Filters: As you know, charcoal absorbs gases from its surroundings, these charcoal or carbon filters use smoke, stink, and chemical fumes from the air. There are ANTIBACTERIAL which help filter out bacteria and germs from the air. This can prevent you from a lot of diseases.
- Uv Filter Technology: The UV filters make the air sterile. Air purifiers equipped with these filters are mostly used in hospitals and healthcare centers. For the filtration of the tiniest particles of size up to 0.1 microns, there are CHARGED MEDIA FILTERS. They have to be changed periodically for effective functioning.
- Pco Filters: PCO or Photocatalytic Oxidation filters have metal plates coated with titanium oxide, and they use UV rays to break down harmful chemicals in the air through oxidation reactions.
What is the Air Change Rate of your air purifier?
The Air Change Rate or ACH refers to the number of times the air purifier filters and purifies the entire air of your room. This factor can also be used to determine the type of air purifier you should buy according to your room size.
What is CADR?
The CADR rating of your air purifier is the measure of pure air by it at maximum settings. It calculated the volume of airflow by it and the particulate removed by it. You should look out for the CADR rating of your air purifier before buying. The higher rating corresponds to higher efficiency. Also, for larger room size, prefer going for an air purifier with a higher CADR rating.
What to avoid?
There are certain features in some air purifiers that should be avoided at all costs. You should not get the air purifiers that are known to emit ozone. Not only are these purifiers harmful to the environment but are also deadly for you.
If an air purifier has a carbon filter that has a lot of activated charcoal, you should avoid buying it.
We have stated some of the best air purifiers in India along with their features and the buying guide. With the increasing air pollution and airborne diseases, air purifiers have become a necessity. You cannot avoid the need for an air purifier in 2022, especially during covid times. We hope we have been able to help you find your ideal air purifier with our list.