Backpacks have always had our backs. Literally. They are the singular most important things you need when you go somewhere where you have to haul around a lot of your stuff. It doesn’t matter if it’s rain or shine. Imagine you have a hectic day at work and an impromptu travel plan, all at once, waiting in store for the week? These situations call for having a reliable backpack. We need them every other day or week, but what we’ve all begun to notice is how our friendly bags tend to wear out and wither away. This post of the best backpack brands in India will help you in choosing bag of your choice.
We build obscure habits where we keep buying on occasion. There’s always something off about the ones at home. But how will you find another one? That too before that fated office trip? Not to worry, your boring office trip will fare just fine. We are here to help you get past the daunting task of figuring out the best brands of backpack in India. Our timely and informative advice will definitely blow you away. We sincerely hope that you love the backpacks that we recommend. Keep reading!
Best Backpack Brands in India 2020
- The backpack comes in a classy cool green color, complete with a hook to attach your keys for your own comfort and satisfaction. A great aspect of this backpack is that your laptop compartment can be accessed from another separate opening on the side, without having to open your whole bag.
The bag is quite resilient and extremely durable and can withstand a good amount of elbow grease. Unlike a lot of backpacks on the market nowadays, the American Tourister backpacks are designed for the user’s comfort and ease of use. You will be able to carry this backpack for long hours, without feeling the hassle or any discomfort. The backpack has a reliable system for amazing back support, not to mention, the air Groove plus technology of this bag allows for your own superior comfort and well-being.
Price Range: Rs. 1000- Rs. 4000
- Comes with a breathable system for shoulder straps that assists a great deal with overall back support.
- The global quality tests that American Tourister backpacks go through are a great reminder of the amazing quality of this product.
- The bag is super-spacious and the fashionable color makes for a chic overall look for the customer.
- This backpack may not have the feature that promises water-resistance.
- This backpack is highly fashionable and will suit your style for any occasion. You can carry this backpack for a very long time because a variety of factors like an adjustable strap and a foam back will help you be comfortable and snug for longer durations of time.
F Gear has christened this as the ‘ideal backpack’, thanks to its multiple uses and more as travel, camping, trekking, survival, and even motorcycle backpack and much, much more. The air mesh on the straps uses anti-sweat technology which will wick away all the unruly moisture after an especially long and tiring day. The backpack also boasts of being viable to be used as a 3-day military assault pack, especially due to its heavy-duty military molle system that sets it apart from other backpacks. The backpack is also highly water-resistant and flexible.
Price range: Rs. 1000- Rs. 4000
- The backpack has a great quality safety compression system, not to mention, a foam back which has extra padded shoulder straps. All this means the highest comfort and snug fit for the customer.
- The compartment meant for the laptop is very large, which allows for a bigger sized laptop to fit just as well and be cushioned securely in the backpack.
- The Camo print of this stylish backpack makes it a great option for all people. It is unisex, stylish, and blends in well with most attires.
- This backpack from F Gear is only available in a single camo print.
- This backpack is a great choice for all your college and work needs especially and more so for that fun weekend trip with your friends and family. The backpacks are always well-tested and come in the best of colors that catch your eye and blend in well.
The backpacks are always well-tested and come in the best of colors that catch your eye and blend in well. The quality that Tommy Hilfiger offers definitely does stand out in the crowd, oozing your general style appeal. The material of the backpack is polyester and the laptop sleeve inside can store a laptop up to 14 inches in size.
Price range: Rs. 1000- Rs. 3000
- The fact that this backpack has a warranty of two years is rather commendable, the customer will be assured that the product is undoubtedly durable and long-lasting.
- The quality of the material and bright colors in the standard Tommy Hilfiger fashion makes it a great choice for elevating the overall look and viability of the backpack as well as the wearer.
- The bag is spacious and has also passed through a number of quality and manufacturing checks and tests, making it a trusted product and manufacturer.
- The laptop size that can be stored is 14 inches only. In some cases, this may or may not be less.
- The backpack boasts of four compartments to segregate and organize your things for school, college, work or even travel. The padded shoulder pads and its sturdy design also help you carry the bag for longer.
The backpack doesn’t wear you out and moreover, its long-lasting finish will allow you to carry it along almost every day. The backpack is sold in three quality colors- black, midnight navy, and white. The monochrome look is also commendable because it will be well received by the huge fan following that the brand Nike relishes.
Price range: Rs. 2000- Rs. 4000
- The backpack houses multiple compartments which allows for great usability and helps segregate the items that are stored in the backpack.
- The durable and sturdy design style helps with comfortability when using the backpack for everyday purposes.
- The chic colors are a great game changer, the backpack is extremely spacious and can hold a number of items for the user.
- This backpack does not support the feature to store laptops and does not contain a separate laptop sleeve.
- Complete with tasteful green color and a comfortable, snug fit, this backpack can hold on to your important documents and accessories for a long period of time.
The handy backpack comes with an accessory pouch for keeping your essentials safe and secure, a key holder for those keys that are always AWOL, and even an organizer with a zip pocket.
Price range: Rs. 1000- Rs. 4000
- The backpack is considerably spacious and allows for categorization according to the needs and comfort of the user. There are 3 compartments and even a file sleeve to keep important papers and documents.
- It has a great rain cover that you can use to cover it up when it rains. This proves to be great because the backpack is not essentially a waterproofed product.
- The backpack by Skybags also boasts of suspension shoulder straps and a pencil pouch that can be made to use in college or school or even your work premises.
- The backpack does not have a special feature or another sleeve to secure laptops as such.
- It is suitable for all-weather and the comfy mesh feature on the shoulders works well on sunny days as well.
For that extra space we all crave, this backpack has a couple of compartments with front side pockets. The laptop sleeve is designed to snugly fit a laptop of up to 15 inches in size. Another great feature of this smart backpack is that it comes in multiple colors.
Price range: Rs. 1000- Rs. 3000
- This Wildcraft backpack has a long and useful warranty for 5-years and it can be claimed all over India.
- This backpack can be used in all weather conditions, and it will definitely feel comfortable and snug whether it’s warm or chilly.
- The front side pocket allows for extra space if you feel as though you have too many items to carry.
- The backpack can only accommodate laptops up to 15 inches in size.
- The kiln red color that this backpack comes in really works well to elevate your total style and exterior.
Made from polyester and sold in a sophisticated shade, this backpack is more of a handbag, which is why it calls for such a dapper look when you don it. This is a great choice if you want to carry your important documents and you want to look great while doing it. The backpack is your go-to adaptable knapsack with a sturdy, chic finish.
Price range: Rs.1000- Rs. 3000
- The backpack is lightweight, snug, and sturdy and comes in a sophisticated color that will definitely turn heads.
- It is durable and can also be used as a handbag for style purposes.
- This chic backpack/handbag can be used as a unisex product and is stylish for everyone.
- This Backpack cannot be used in all weather conditions. It should not be exposed to extreme heat as the backpack’s initial viability may decrease
- Cosmus has a brand new backpack in a dapper cool grey color that you can use to fulfill all your backpack and knapsack needs. You can carry it to the office or to college or even for a trip to the park or that trekking vacation you have always been dreaming about.
This special backpack will undoubtedly meet all your laptop needs by storing it in the laptop sleeve which can hold up to 15.6 inches in size. The PU coated polyester material of this backpack allows it to be waterproof and gives it a smooth resilience we only wish we had. Cosmus says that its closure is of a zipper-type and it has two large compartments for you to categorize and segregate as you store your essentials and documents.
Price range: Rs. 800- Rs. 2000
- There is a utility pocket as well as a laptop sleeve which will allow you to store one up to a size of 15.6 inches.
- The backpack is rather water-resistant and can withstand rains if any.
- The bottle locking feature and the extra compartments help to segregate the essential items that you may need.
- The backpack is sold in one color only.
- There are three huge pockets to keep all your things separate, and that too by category if you want to. This backpack also has a key holder and an organizer for those especially busy days when you can’t afford to slow down.
Safari also promises that you can carry the world in one of these bags, especially when you have too much stuff and you’re just not sure what to do. The backpack is made from nylon fabric and it is dust and water-resistant, making it your go-to superhero backpack. In addition to this, there is even a rain cover to help you battle all your weather woes and win your day like the champion you are.
Price range: Rs. 1000- Rs. 3000
- The Safari backpack can hold a laptop size of up to 17 inches, which allows for ample space and great cushioning for your gadget.
- The product is water-resistant and can withstand rainy weather. The backpack has an additional rain cover as well if you need to use it. It is dust resistant too, due to its nylon cover feature.
- There is a feature of having an additional 5 cm of expanded space and an organizer to segregate your things according to your desired category.
- The backpack is only available in a single color, which is rust.
- This backpack has the capability to carry a laptop of a size up to 15.6 inches. There is a bevy of additional features that help you store other things in this chic backpack.
The long-lasting yet comfy padding saves your precious purchase from scratches and nicks, and the padding on the straps is manufactured with an ergonomic design to help you carry the bag for longer. The stitching, breathability, and snug padding of this backpack make it an astounding steal.
Price range: Rs. 2000- Rs. 6000
- The backpack can hold a laptop of sizes until 15.6 inches securely.
- There is a side bottle umbrella feature and another pocket to store your earbuds as well.
- The backpack can bear a whole lot more loads and you can store your keys in the key holder; this way, you will never lose sight of your keys ever again.
- This product is only sold in black and grey colors.
Backpacks will always remain our essentials and a significant investment to make. This is especially true when it is a work or a travel laptop because we cannot always stop and buy them every other week or month. It is extremely imperative that the backpack that you purchase must be durable and resilient and lightweight. You should also check to make sure that it is easy to use and doesn’t hurt your back or shoulders when you have to use it. A backpack should make you feel as though you don’t need another one for a long time to come.
The products that our team has taken care to review and recommend are definitely some of the best products that are available in the market nowadays.