The health risks due to an unhealthy lifestyle is a threat. Here are options of the various best treadmills in India which will help you in making choice according to your need.
In this competitive world, no one has the time to look after themselves. Since the world is
turning even more tech-savvy, all we do is sit in front of computers/ laptops. I mean meeting
the deadlines itself is a huge task. Going to a gym is a tedious task, of course, we all aren’t big fans of traffic and time? Where’s the time! Here go through the best treadmill in India for selecting the best for you and saving time for you.
Home gym! And one of the easiest equipment to kick start the workouts at home! Treadmills can aid even a stubborn to be fit and lose weight. We walk each and every day, being able to run and walk without physically leave your home is much easy and simple, keeping in mind the hectic schedule this is the best option for the ones to whom even a minute is precious. (Almost all of us). Running is a simple exercise that helps anyone get fit without any fuss. Just a few minutes of running every day makes a lot of difference in your health and can help reduce your overall body fat percentage.
Advantages of buying treadmills are:
- More economical than visiting a gym
- One treadmill for you and your family members to stay fit and healthy
- convenient as you can work out any time as your preference.
- Its dual shock-absorption technology protects your knees from pain while workout. It also has steel crowned rollers which keeps the belt balanced and ensures smooth movement of running belt. Hence, increasing the life of the running belt.
Its weight capacity is 115 kg (making it one of the strongest treadmills in India) and speed, 1 to 14 km/h which is good for obese people. It has a clean design and as mentioned already comes with wonderful features. The motor power is 2.0 HP DC (4 HP at peak), noise-free and would not be a reason for the increased electric bill in your home, due to less power usage. The other features include 15 levels of auto incline, auto lubrication, 5” bright blue LCD display that shows time, distance, speed, calories burned and pulse rate, built-in speakers allows you to enjoy music while running from your smartphone or mp3 player using AUX/USB connection, dual shock absorber, foldable and anti-skid running belt provides grip to the user and helps you run without the fear of falling from the treadmill.
The treadmill has a lifetime frame warranty and 3 years on the motor.
LCD Display, a unique designed display that shows Time, Calories, Speed, Distance, Pulse and Incline.
12 sets of pre-defined workouts with Target Based Modes.
Calculate BMI (Body Mass Index) using the FAT function.
Grip pulse sensor, to monitor your heart rate by placing your palm on the handle grip.
Control the treadmill with speed up/speed down buttons to without interruption of the pulse detection.
Semi-Auto Lubrication feature makes the maintenance easier, clean only with a press of a button.
Lubricating the running belt ensures zero friction and smooth movement.
The ComfortTech 6-Point Damping System provides impressive impact absorption,unparalleled support, and a softer landing.
Dual Shock Spring Absorption reduces stress on your knees, ankles, and hips.
The 6-Ply running board damping system provides a responsive and slightly bouncysurface to reduce the impact on your joints.
Hydraulic Soft-drop System (HSS) Folding system.
Weight capacity is 115 kg
Speed is 1 to 14km/h
Motor Power of 2.0 HP DC
Running Area is 49.6 x 16.5 inches
3-year warranty on the motor & 1-year warranty on the parts, a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- A good design with great features.
- Strong and powerful.
- Good Speed and incline control
- Energy Saving
- Noiseless Motor.
- Wide belt
- 49.6”x 16.5” running area
- Built-In Speakers with AUX/USB connection.
- Maximum user weight capacity is 115 kg.
- 2HP Green Efficient DC motor
- 15 levels of auto incline
- Top speed of 14 km/hr
- Semi-auto lubrication
- 5” bright blue LCD display
- BMI calculator & Heart rate sensor
- Little overpriced
- Currently it stands among top 10 best seller treadmills in India.
- It has a 1.5 HP DC motor and is noise-free. You can keep track of your speed, time, distance, calories, heart rate number and it also has a 5.5″ LED Display.
- Maximum user weight capacity: 90 kg.
Speed range: 1.0 to 12.8 km/h, good enough for your daily workout. It comes with 12 pre-set workout programs. Free diet and fitness plan for 3 months by doctors
and health experts. There is also a Fit plus app that is available for both android and ios devices. The app also connects with other leading health apps. It has built-in speakers and its capability to connect USB to play music directly makes your workout easier & entertaining. Who doesn’t love some calm time with songs?
12 pre-set workout programs
Weight Capacity of 90 kg
Speed limit from 1.0 to 12.8 km/h
Motor Power of 1.5 HP DC motor, 2 HP peak
5.5″ LED Display.
Running Area is 47 x 15.74 inches
90-degree folding design
Fit plus app that is available for both android and ios devices
Built-in speakers and its capability to connect USB to play music directly
It comes with a 1-year warranty on motor and 1-Year Warranty on parts.
- Nice running deck design
- Makes you feel safe and closer to the surface
- Good quality.
- F+ app
- This treadmill is safe if you are around 65 kg. If you are overweight you should choose a higher-end product.
- It has a 1.75 Hp motor which makes it not only powerful but also energy efficient.
- It comes with a 12 pre-set workout programs, giving you a number of variety options and 3 target-based modes for an efficient workout.
The pre-set programming features is quite appreciable addition to the mid-range valued treadmills. It also has a Built-in speaker with USB connection take the exercising experience to the next level making exercising even more entertaining.
o 1.75Hp motor, powerful and energy-efficient.
o 12 Pre-set workout programs and 3 target-based modes.
o LED Display helps you to keep a track of the speed, time, calories burned, distance, and heart rate.
o Heart Rate sensor in the pulse grip.
o Built-in speaker and USB connection.
o User weight capacity up to 90 kg
o Running belt with anti-skid quality
o Manual lock
o Low running deck design
o Auto-stop safety functions
- Easy to use
- Great features at low price.
- Lifetime frame warranty
- 3-year motor Warranty
- 1-Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Lacks inclination option.
- Its low in budget and comes with 3 levels manual incline.
- This product is for the ones who are looking for casual exercising, to live a healthy life rather than the ones who are looking for major weight loss, or are overweight.
It supports the weight of 50 kgs. It is a non-electric treadmill which comes with a twister, stepper and running belt. Also, the wider jogging surface and the extra space allows easy leg movement
o Comes with an electronic meter that measures your speed, distance, and calories burnt during work out.
o Well-balanced twister that helps shed fat from thighs, waist, belly, and hips.
o Thick and robust metal rods.
o Wheels on the machine to help move the machine easily.
o Hand pulse system monitoring the pulse rate.
o The wider jogging surface
o Non-electric treadmill
o Comes with a twister, stepper.
- Easy to use
- Good performance
- Wonderful build quality
- None recorded until now.
- It is certainly one of the most popular and appreciated treadmill brand in India.
- Its running belt is protected with shock absorbing cushion and is non-slippery, auto inclination helps you burn more calories and the soft drop system assures safe and easy unfolding each time.
- It also has built-in transportation wheels for easy relocation from place to another in your home.
It has an LCD display screen which helps you keep an eye on your activities such as speed, time, distance, calories burned and heart rate, it has heart rate sensors present on the handle bars. It has got very easy folding & Un-folding with the help of the hydraulic drop-down system.
iPod connector and USB power port
Speed range: 16 km/hr at 0-15%.
Dimension 48.8” x 16.5” (1240 x 420 mm) of running surface
LCD display screen to keep an eye on speed, time, distance, calories burned and heart rate.
2.25 HP (4.5 HP Peak) motor
12 pre-set workout programs
MP3 Speakers, Aux port, and cable.
Comes with a twister, auto lubrication, c and Sit-up bars.
FitPlus android and iOS app support
Non-slippery running belt protected with shock absorbing cushion
Built-in transportation wheels
The package comes with 2 bottles of silicone lubricant oil for the running belt.
1-year warranty on the motor and 1 year on parts and any manufacturing defects.
- 2.25HP DC motor, powerful treadmill
- Top speed range: 16 km/hr
- Auto incline
- Auto lubrication
- Shock absorbing cushion
- Running surface of 48 x 16.53 inches
- Dedicated Fitplus app support
- HR monitor
- Maximum user weight capacity: 110 Kg
- Built-in transportation wheels
- Free Personal Trainer Session
- 90 degree folding for more space-saving.
- Inbuilt fan is not efficient
- Running area should have been bigger
- Proper stabilizer required
- Powermax Fitness TDA-125 Motorized Treadmill comes with auto lubrication, auto inclination and has six level shock absorption that reduces any risk of knee injuries.
- It also comes with hydraulic softdrop system for easy folding and unfloding. The auto-incline feature burns calories at a remarakably faster pace as compared to a traditional treadmill.
The incline training is excellent for toning the cardiovascular system and also for muscle definition. Burn more calories and get a better cross-training experience with the 18% auto-incline.
It has 2.0 HP continuous DC Green Efficient motor equipped with 0.8 -14 km/hr speed range. Its 5.5 inch LCD display shows speed, time, distance, calories, heart rate and allows you choose from 12 workout programs. The maximum weight capacity is 115 kg. The Smart Run function lets you record the workout that enables you to use the same settings next time. It also has wheels that allows easy transportation.
Hydraulic Soft-drop System (HSS) allows to unfold the treadmills .
Keep a track of your progress with the 5.5 inches bright blue LCD display screen. Displays speed, time, distance, calories, and pulse with 12 Built-in workout programs.
All 99% copper core Energy Saving Motor.
Quiet running with no disturbance.
Shock Spring, increases its performance by 30%, comfort by 20%
Maximum user weight:115 kg.
0.8 to 14.0 km/h speed with Speed Select
plug your iPod or mp3 device to enjoy uninterrupted music.
- 2.0HP Green Efficient motor
- 18 levels of auto incline function
- High brand value
- Maximum speed of 14km/hr
- Ideal for everyday running workout fitness
- Lifetime Frame Warranty.
- 3-Year Motor Warranty.
- Smart Run Function
- 12 different console programs
- 5.5” Bright Blue LCD Display
- Running area: 49.6”x 16.5”
- BMI and HR monitor
- Built In Speakers with AUX/USB support
- Max weight capacity: 115 kg
- Auto Lubrication
- Anti-Skid Running Belt
- Foldable with transportation
- Average speaker quality
- HR sensor is not reliable, sometimes.
One of the most important features is the brand. It is not always necessary that the most popular ones come with all the required features. Therefore, you need to invest in the right kind of brand earlier in the article. We have talked about the best treadmill brands in India so you can choose the best for yourself.
2. Manufacturer’s Background and History:
Look at the manufacturer’s history since how long the company has been producing treadmills, check the company market value, and also what the reviews are.
Another crucial feature that you need to consider while buying an ideal treadmill in India is its price. Choose the treadmill as per your budget. A decent treadmill can range from 25,000 to 1,00,000.
The best treadmill brands in India offer 3 to 5 years of warranty. So the customer will be satisfied even after buying the product. Most of the treadmills in India offer 3-year of motor and 1-year of parts warranty, depending on the brand.
5. Running Area/ Deck Size:
As you don’t want a cramped treadmill. That accounts for why a large running area is always preferable. The running deck represents the area in which you run on the treadmill. It has a belt and a roller on each end. The running deck must have enough space for you. Make sure that it’s at least 20 x 60 inches (minimum area requirement). Also consider other features like the running deck has shock absorption, along with the size. It reduces the impact on your knees, joints, and legs.
Go for a treadmill with the least amount of noise, so that you workout either in silence or watching TV, or listen to music.
Check the size of your treadmill when it comes to placing it in your room.
8. Manual incline or auto incline:
Look for treadmills that have either the auto incline feature that automatically detects your speed and incline to the floor for a better workout, or have the manual incline treadmill. An automatic incline treadmill is more costly than the manual treadmills.
9. Tracking (heart rate, calories, BMI, pulse):
A must feature before buying the treadmill is – its ability to track different things related to your body. It should be able to track and give reliable data about your progress and the calories burnt along with your heart rate.
10. People Using It:
If multiple people will use the treadmill, then go for a more durable treadmill. Also, consider the factor you want the treadmill for walking or running. If you want to run a lot on the treadmill, then buy the best treadmill in India with a more durable belt.
11. Kind Of Exercises:
- Before you buy a treadmill, think about your goals. You want to get fit, you want to improve
your stamina or you want to lose fat.
- Purchasing a powerful treadmill with a high weight capacity is the best choice for running.
- For the purpose of walking, a less powerful treadmill with lower weight capacity will serve.
- If you’re an advanced fitness enthusiast, then get a treadmill with a lot of programs and a high
weight capacity. I would suggest you go for Powermax Fitness TDA-125 (2.0 HP), Smart Run
Function, Auto Lubrication & Auto Inclination Motorized Treadmill for Cardio Workout
12. Customer Service
If you buy from a better and well-known brand like Powermax, Fitkit, and Duralift, you will get better customer support.
Durability is a very important issue. You want a treadmill that lasts as long as possible. One way to assess the durability of the treadmill is through the brand. A good brand is more likely to be durable. Another way is the material of the treadmill. The frame should be made from metal. The stronger the material is, the longer it will last.
It is a key feature that treadmills should have. First of all, ensure that it is safe for you to use the treadmill? If you are not sure, consult a doctor before using it. Second, check the safety key near the control panel. A safety key is a plug that you can pull to stop the treadmill immediately in an emergency.
16. Manual or Electronic
Either manual or Electronic treadmill, depends on the requirement and preference.
17. Pre-built programs and pre-sets
Treadmills also have pre-set programs for you, to be able to lose weight easier. You can choose from these programs.
18. Supported weight
The supported weight is the weight that treadmills can support. That’s why you need to know how much weight a treadmill can take to make a decision. In case you’re overweight or need a treadmill then buy the best treadmill of India, the Powermax Fitness TDA-230 (2.0 HP), Semi- Auto Lubrication, Motorized Treadmill with 15 level Auto Inclination for Intense Workout Sessions.
19. Power Use
Search for a treadmill that saves up on both your calories and budget. Look at the power usage of a treadmill to make sure the motor of the treadmill uses lesser power.
20. Maximum Speed
It is an essential feature that you need to check before buying the product for yourself. The general range of speed lies around 14 Km/h to 20 km/h. A faster speed treadmill is for the people looking for losing weight faster.
The moving parts of treadmills require maintenance. The running area requires special care. It needs to be lubricated enough for an efficient workout. Some treadmills come with automatic regular lubrication, some with the manual lubrication.
The display shows you all the parameters and specifications that you need to know while exercising.
23. Test try before buying
Most treadmills look attractive with design and the features that it comes with. But always first try and test the model of treadmill then buy it. Best Treadmill in India.